I havent been feeling 100% over the last week so was absolutely delighted to find out I had been nominated for the Liebester Award! It has definitely put a smile on my face during testing times.
The Liebster Award is an award given to new and skilled bloggers by other blogger. I am very excited to have been nominated and am glad that there are people out there actually reading what I write and enjoying it!
I am very grateful to have been nominated by Madi, the author of the fantastic blog, fortheloveoffleeting. Madi writes about all the things that make her happy; beauty, fashion, food and photography to name but a few. I really love the layout of her page and some of the fashion photography featured within her posts. Well worth a read!
My five nominations are:
- myshittytwenties – A beautifully written and witty blog written by an old Uni friend; the blog that inspired me to begin blogging.
- ranting chef – Pat is a fellow food blogger and extremely dedicated to the cause! His blog features lots of delicious recipes and guest posts. He can always be counted on to give your blog a read!
- domesticdivaMD – A fantastic blog written by a med student who loves cooking! Full of humour and wonderful recipes.
- beccadistel – Becca writes about life, family and living with rheumatoid arthritis. Her determination, courage and positivity is admirable and I always enjoy reading her posts.
- mylunchanddinner – Another fellow food blogger this time, living in Costa Rica! Love this blogger’s posts and recipes. She also has a thing for Jamie Oliver recipes just like me!
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog