What a few weeks….first the liebster award and now the very inspiring blog award!! I must admit, I logged in tonight feeling a bit like I have neglected my blog over the last few weeks and have not been very good at posting so it was really lovely and motivational to receive such an award!
I have to say a big thank you to mylunchanddinner for the award. I love her posts about life in Costa Rica and some fantastic restaurants and recipes. Give her blog a read…go on….do it now!
Now for 7 random facts about me….please excuse the rubbishness of my replies as Im not very good at these things!!
- I skydived in Australia and bungee jumped over Victoria Falls in Africa; I would recommend either experience to anyone!
- I went to boarding school from the age of eleven to eighteen; I believed this made me a fairly independent person and thank my parents for it often although they often wonder whether it was wrong for me to start so young.
- The one thing I WILL NOT eat under any circumstances is bananas. I wish I could eat them as I know they are so good for you but even the smell of them makes me physically sick.
- I really cannot sing but I wish I could….I worry my neighbours can hear me singing in the shower and think someone is being brutally murdered instead!!
- I feel honoured everyday to have such fantastic parents that I can look up to and learn from; I hope one day that I will be as good a parent as them. I feel really lucky to have parents that I consider to be friends
- My boyfriend. is a saint and I probably don’t thank him enough for his love, positivity and all he does for me. It is a cliché I know but he makes my world complete.
- Both my parents and boyfriend will no doubt have a bit of a laugh about me being all sentimental….(no I havent had a glass of wine!)
Now for 7 bloggers that I find inspirational….
George.Jessie.Love For wonderful writing, being a fantastic parent and telling it like it is
Edward William James For great posts about where to go in Nottingham and some inspiring diet/fitness related posts
Mixed Gems As she has achieved so much through her blog and has a successful following
Veghotpot For great recipes and fantastic photography
Foodimentary Because I like random facts about food (whoever knew there was a national peanut butter and jelly day?!)
Manchestermylife For a shared affinity for Manchester
Itsnotf*ingrocketscience Great recipes and she also writes in a local food magazine I read, very inspirational
I hope you all enjoy reading these fantastic blogs!