Well, 2012 has been quite a year! It has been full of ups and downs and has certainly tested my patience at times. It has, however, been the year I discovered blogging and the therapeutic power of cooking. At times, I have completely neglected this blog and haven’t posted for several months however, I still continue to cook and get great satisfaction from creating yummy food for my friends and family to enjoy so hopefull 2013 will see more posts and more experiments!
A few of my favourite foodie aventures from 2012…..
1. Where it all began….my day at Bridge 67 Cookery School
3. Discovering a real gem just on our doorstep in the form of The Walnut Tree Inn
4. Making some decent cookies, at long last!
5. A meal of a lifetime at The Paris House
6. Supporting local businesses, such as Brown’s Gourmet Sausages
8. Eventually getting Neil to eat pork.
9. A trip to France full of foodie adventures.
10. Growing my own mushrooms, if only a few.
Then of course, there were a few things that weren’t quite as good…..
1. Receiving criticism for one of my reviews
2. Some rather disgusting cookies.
3. More than one dropped cake
4. A few kitchen mishaps
5. Getting stroppy about salad!
I don’t know what 2013 will bring but I am certain that it will be full of even more foodie finds, kitchen catastrophes, recipes and blogging!
Happy New Year to all of my readers!